There

The book There by and illustrated Marie-Louise Fitzpatrick should be a book for 4-6-year-olds. The book should be for 4-6-year-olds because it talks about growing up and being more mature. The book is about a little kid who is very curious about growing up and whats it going to be like. The child asks many questions about growing up, some of the questions that the kid asked are do I have to go there, how long will it be to get there and how will I know where to go? A connection that I can make with the book is a text to self. I remember when I was small and how many questions I had about growing up. I even still have some questions about growing up now. Another connection I can make with the book is another book that my mom read to me back in China, that was also about growing up. The last connection I can make with the book is a text to media. Before I have watched a movie about a boat full of animals sinking and all that survived was a child in a lifeboat with some animals. The children asked many questions like how long will it be and will I survive the journey, just like the child in the book There. In conclusion, it is a very interesting book that asks many questions that children ask and the message of the book is growing up!